PLEASE NOTE: U6, U7, U8, U9, U10 & U15 age groups are at capacity.
If you wish to register in one of these age groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist.
All Brothers 2022 Registrations are NOW OPEN through the Rugby Xplorer App.
- To register for 2022 you must use Rugby Xplorer.
- The app is available for download via the Apple Store or Google Play or you can access it via the web at https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
- All participants can then sign up/login and activate your Rugby Account to allow registrations and user permissions to be granted to Admins.
Once you Download or upgrade the App, or access via the web
- Sign-Up/Login using your email and password
- Login and click ‘Register’ in the left hand side menu
- Click ‘Find a Club’
- When asked ‘Who would you like to register?’ click on the correct identity to be registered. (Please note each player will need to be registered separately).
- For new players click ‘Link a new person’
- When asked ‘Which Club you would like to register to?’ see below for the correct club competition names and then type it in.
SELECTING THE RIGHT CLUB COMPETITION:
- All Women, Colts & Grades Players select Brothers Rugby Club Albion (Seniors) when searching for their Club
- Women Players Select “XV Womens”
- Colts & Grades Select “XV Mens”
- All Little Brothers participants, MRP, Girls, U6-U16 & Junior Colts Players select Brothers Rugby Club Albion (Juniors) when selecting their club.
- Little Brothers participants select “Modified Rugby Participant – Little Rugby”
- Girls 7’s Select “7s Junior Girls”
- U6-U16 Players Select “XVs Juniors”
- U17-U18 Players Select “XVs Junior Colts”
- Modified Rugby Participants
- MRP Juniors Select Select “All Abilities Rugby Program”
- MRP Colts, MRP Colts 7’s & MRP 7 Plus Select “All Abilities 7s Rugby Program”
- Next update any personal details if necessary
- Upload or change your profile picture OR leave and click ‘skip’
- Update or fill in any additional details if necessary
- Update or fill in any emergency contact details if necessary
- If you have a Blue Card complete the details or click ‘no’
- Tick the box beside ‘I have read and agree to the National terms and conditions’
- Pay registration when prompted at the gateway
- If wanting to register another player, when asked ‘Would you like to add another registration’ then click ‘Next player to be registered’ and repeat the process
2022 Registration Fees
2022 Junior Family Discounts apply (Click on Registration fee document above) when all siblings are registered to Brothers (Junior) Rugby Club in U6 – U16.
To redeem family discount merchandise vouchers, email your Rugby Xplorer registration confirmations to email@example.com after registering two or more siblings.
- all family members are linked at the end of each player registration, click on “Would you like to add another registration” and select next player to be registered.
- Two Children receive a $25 Merchandise voucher from the Club
- Three or more children receive a $50 Merchandise voucher from the Club
Any specific Junior Player team request changes to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7 February 2022. There is no need to email to advise you wish to stay in the same team as 2021 as this is automatically done for all registrations received by 9 February 2022.
Registration Fee Refund Policy
There is strictly a NO REFUND policy if a player’s season is cut short for whatever reason. This question was raised by Clubs to the officials at the ARU/QRU and it was clearly stated by them, that they will not refund any money to clubs or individuals. We are acutely aware that this is a change from past practices, however rugby clubs are no longer in a position to refund fees.
Any 2022 queries simply email the Club email@example.com
QGrant “FairPlay” Vouchers 2022
2022 Round 6 Opens 19 January 2022
Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher up to $150 (GST inclusive) for their child aged from five to 17 (inclusive) to be used towards registration fees. Click below for more details.
Round 6 2022 – Key Dates
- Voucher applications open 19 January 2022
- Vouchers applications close 23 March 2022 (or earlier if all available vouchers are allocated).
- Vouchers expire and must be presented to Brothers Rugby Club by 11 May 2022.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post voucher to PO Box 2595, Ascot Qld 4007 at Brothers Rugby Club with your bank account details. Once voucher lodged, reimbursements are paid to players via bank transfer once voucher credit is paid to the Club (usually within the week).