All Brothers Rugby 2021 Registrations are NOW OPEN through the Rugby Xplorer App.
2021 PLAYER Information & Welcome Day for all players will be held in February 2021 (date TBC) at Brothers Rugby Club Crosby Park, Albion.
REGISTER NOW for 2021 Season through the Rugby Xplorer App
- 2021 registrations are open through the Rugby Xplorer App. Go to either apple store or google play and download or update.
- All participants can then sign up/login and activate your Rugby Account to allow registrations and user permissions to be granted to Admins.
- Rugby Xplorer sign up/login is also accessible via the web at https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
Once you Download or upgrade the App, or access via the web
- Sign-Up/Login using your email
- Click on Email me my magic link
- Reset Password.
- Login and click “Register” in the left hand side menu
Click here to check 2021 team age based on year born.
When Registering –
- All Women, Colts & Grades Players select Brothers Rugby Club Albion (Seniors) when searching for their Club
- Women Players Select “XV Womens”
- Colts & Grades Select “XV Mens”
- All Little Brothers participants, MRP, Girls 7’s, U6-U16 & Junior Colts Players select Brothers Rugby Club Albion (Juniors) when selecting their club.
- Little Brothers participants select “Modified Rugby Participant – Little Rugby”
- Girls 7’s Select “7s Junior Girls”
- U6-U16 Players Select “XVs Juniors”
- U17-U18 Players Select “XVs Junior Colts”
- Modified Rugby Participants
- MRP Juniors Select Select “All Abilities Rugby Program”
- MRP Colts, MRP Colts 7’s & MRP 7 Plus Select “All Abilities 7s Rugby Program”
The Rugby Xplorer customer service team is available Monday–Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 9am-3pm (Sydney time).
Rugby Xplorer customer service team can be contacted on:
P: 02 8005 5600
2021 Registration Fees
2021 Junior Family Discounts apply (Click on Registration fee document above) when all siblings are registered to Brothers (Junior) Rugby Club in U6 – U16. To redeem family discount merchandise vouchers, email your Rugby Xplorer registration confirmations to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering two or more siblings.
- all family members are linked at the end of each player registration, click on “Would you like to add another registration” and select next player to be registered.
- Two Children receive a $25 Merchandise voucher from the Club
- Three or more children receive a $50 Merchandise voucher from the Club
Any specific Junior Player team request changes to be emailed to email@example.com by Monday 8 February 2021. There is no need to email to advise you wish to stay in the same team as 2020 as this is automatically done for all registrations received by 10 February 2021.
Junior Colts – a 6 week U17 & U18 Junior Colts competition runs from Sunday 21 February 2021 to Sunday 28 March 2021. Training is on Friday evenings 6.00-7.30pm at Crosby Park and commences on Friday 5 February 2021.
Registration Fee Refund Policy
There is strictly a NO REFUND policy if a player’s season is cut short for whatever reason. This question was raised by Clubs to the officials at the ARU/QRU and it was clearly stated by them, that they will not refund any money to clubs or individuals. We are acutely aware that this is a change from past practices, however rugby clubs are no longer in a position to refund fees.
Any 2021 queries simply email the Club firstname.lastname@example.org
QGrant “FairPlay” Vouchers 2021
2021 Round 5 Opened 21 July 2021
Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher up to $150 (GST inclusive) for their child aged from five to 17 (inclusive) to be used towards registration fees. Click below for more details.
Round 5 2021 – Key Dates
- Voucher applications open 21 July 2021
- Vouchers applications close 29 September 2021 (or earlier if all available vouchers are allocated).
- Vouchers expire and must be presented to Brothers Rugby Club by 10 November 2021.
- Email to email@example.com or post voucher to PO Box 243, Albion Q 4010 at Brothers Rugby Club with your bank account details. Once voucher lodged, reimbursements are paid to players via bank transfer once voucher credit is paid to the Club (usually within the week).