All Brothers Rugby 2020 Registrations will open mid November 2019 through the Rugby Xplorer App.
2020 PLAYER Information & Welcome Day for all players will be held in February 2020 (date TBC) at Brothers Rugby Club Crosby Park, Albion.
REGISTER SOON for 2020 Season through the Rugby Xplorer App
- For all registrations, the Rugby Xplorer App will be open by mid November 2019, so go to either apple store or google play and download or update.
- All participants can then sign up/login and activate your Rugby Account to allow registrations and user permissions to be granted to Admins.
- Rugby Xplorer sign up/login is also accessible via the web at https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
Once you Download or upgrade the App, or access via the web
- Sign-Up/Login using your email
- Click on Email me my magic link
- Reset Password.
- Login and click “Register” in the left hand side menu
When Registering –
- All Women, Colts & Grades Players select Brothers Rugby Club Albion (Seniors) when searching for their Club
- Women Players Select “XV Womens”
- Colts & Grades Select “XV Mens”
- All Little Bros & U6-U17 Players select Brothers Rugby Club Albion (Juniors) when selecting their club.
- U6-U17 Players Select “XVs Juniors”
- Little Brothers Participants Select “Modified Rugby Participant – Little Rugby”
- Girls 7’s Select “7s Junior Girls”
The Rugby Xplorer customer service team is available Monday–Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 9am-3pm (Sydney time).
Rugby Xplorer customer service team can be contacted on:
P: 02 8005 5600
2019 Registration Fees
Family Discounts apply (Click on Registration fee document above). To activate family discounts, when registering siblings ensure –
- all family members are linked
- all siblings are being registered to the same club
- at the end of each player registration, click on “Would you like to add another registration” and select next player to be registered.
Any specific Junior Player team request changes to be emailed to email@example.com by Monday 3 February 2020. Please don’t email to advise you wish to stay in the same team as 2019. This is automatically done for all registrations received by 3 February 2020.
U15/U16/U17/U18 Registrations Open SOON. Players have the option to play for the full OR half Season. Training is on Wednesday evenings 6.00-7.30pm at Crosby Park.
Registration Fee Refund Policy
There is a NO REFUND policy if a player’s season is cut short for whatever reason. This question was raised by Clubs to the officials at the ARU/QRU and it was clearly stated by them, that they will not refund any money to clubs or individuals. We are acutely aware that this is a change from past practices, however rugby clubs are no longer in a position to refund fees.
Any 2020 queries simply email the Club firstname.lastname@example.org
QGrant “FairPlay” 2020 – Round 2
(ROUND 1 CLOSED)
Round 2 Opens January 2020
Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher up to $150 (GST inclusive) for their child aged from five to 17 (inclusive) to be used towards registration fees. Click below for more details.
Round 1 – Key Dates
- Voucher applications open 1 September 2019
- Vouchers applications close 16 October 2019 or earlier if all available vouchers are allocated.
- Vouchers expire and must be presented to Brothers Rugby Club by 13 November 2019.
- Email or post voucher to Brothers Rugby Club and players are reimbursed once voucher credit is paid to the Club (usually within the week).